Monday, August 2, 2010

{tap tap tap} Hello?

Remember me?

The girl that was sooooooo motivated to start turning her life around?

The one that could make a healthy lifestyle just FIT into her life.

She wore a pedometer.

And ate lean cuisines.

The one that dated Billy Blanks at least 3 times a week for two months?

Yeah...that didn't turn out so well.

I was majorly derailed by going on vacation. I never fully recovered.

And this weekend...

I think i hit food rock bottom.

We went out for mexican. Then bought movie popcorn without seeing  a movie. Then hit the DQ drive in for a blizzard.

I feel like i've eaten my weight in cookie dough.

I haven't YET turned down a chip.

And a new restaurant opened up in town and its Italian....so bring on the carbs.

I honestly could FEEL myself getting fat. My skin was expanding. My clothes stopped draping me flatteringly.

i've been tired. And feeling awful. I think my insides have turned to food sludge.

So this week will be about getting the blood chemistry back to normal. I'm going to de-carb just for the week and try to reset these awful cravings.

But i'm glad to be back. Even if my life has been more French fries than skinny girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment