Friday, July 2, 2010

6 out of 10

If I were scoring myself on my weight watching ability yesterday, i'd only give myself a 6 out of 10.

I didn't EAT alot but i made some pretty dumb choices and went to bed hungry.

First...

I had a lunch meeting and since we have a total of 3 choices we ended up doing Mexican.

I ordered a salad with grilled chicken but even though i KNEW this salad came with tortilla strips and cheese, i didn't ask for it without.

Instead, i told myself I would "take off" the extras when i got it.

Um..yeah..that's not what happenend.

I ended up eating all the strips and I didn't even bother taking off the cheese. The only smart choice I made was when i used salsa for salad dressing instead of the ranch they served.

Then for dinner I had a lean cuisine ( I KNOW...but seriously I was beat) and since those aren't filling I ended up snacking on Kashi Crackers and 100 calorie pretzels. ( none of this satisfied my hunger).

PLUS..

I didn't hang out with Billy b/c i still had to unpack . I went to bed at 8.

Today I'm hoping for at least a 8/10 day.

No comments:

Post a Comment