Thursday, July 1, 2010

Re-Lapse

I tried.

I REALLY tried to be good on vacation.

But I failed sort of miserably.

I had very little control over my environment, I drank beer, we ordered out alot and it was so hot that I could barely move let alone exercise.

Yesterday was the worst day..because we were stuck in an airport ALL DAY due to flight delays.

So I definitely fell into old habits. All or nothing thinking. Carbo loading. Fast food. No water.

BUT.

I stepped on the scale this morning, determined not to run away from whatever number showed up and the damage wasn't too horrible.

Only a 1.5 gain.

That motivated me to get RIGHT back on track.

I had a great breakfast. I"m going to have a salad for lunch and pound water all day.

Then a date with Billy tonight.

Back on track.

2 comments:

  1. Thats my little girl. I didn't gain any weight either. So back on track for the both of us. Love ya MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!! You are back. I've been missing your blog:-( You have inspired me to get back on track. Now that it is Summer @ Shore and we do brown bagging in the conference room it's a little easier. I'll keep you posted on my progress. By the way - LOVE the wiki weight watcher link.

    ReplyDelete