Thursday, July 8, 2010

Forced Exercise

Since I have been avoiding Billy..( i have an excuse! I hurt my back!)

I have desperately needed to start moving again. I found that the best way to get moving is to force myself into exercise.

Yesterday I was "car-less" at work. My husband had the wheels and I had a meeting across campus. Like the OTHER side.

Luckily, I got myself a ride there ( so i wouldn't be sweaty) but I declined an offer for a ride back and instead...WALKED!

It was 20 minutes...hot as hell..and pretty much UPhill... but i felt GREAT when I got back.

I earned myself an activity point, got some sun and energized myself without an afternoon snack.

If YOU can walk to work...DO IT.

If you can walk home...DO IT!

Commuting is something we have to do anyway...why not get some exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment