Friday, November 5, 2010

Dreaming of Dinner

I"m very hungry today. So I've been thinking about what I'm going to have for dinner tonight.

White Pizza.

I miss pizza.

miss WHITE pizza more than anything.



Here's how I'm going to adapt it to my plan.

1 Whole Wheat Sandwich thin
1 tsp of olive oil
1 oz low fat Ricotta Cheese
.5 oz of FF mozzarella
Minced Garlic
Chopped Spinach
Chopped mushrooms.

Preheat oven to 400. Saute mushroom and spinach and garlic in pam. Brush sandwich thin with olive oil and top with ff mozzarella and ricotta. Toss on mushroom/spinach/garlic mixture. Salt and pepper. Bake until melted.

I can't WAIT.

1 comment:

  1. Yum. Bruce and I have a homemade pizza every Friday night. I buy whole wheat crust and roll it out. Then get a small Chavrie Goats Milk Cheese (5.3 oz, mix it with 1 tbsp olive oil and spread it on the entire pizza. I saute onions, garlic and spinach with Pam and put that on top of the cheese. Bake and eat. Delish:-)

    ReplyDelete