Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Love -Hate

I have a love-hate relationship with diet soda.

I LOVE IT.

But I know it's not good for me, it makes me hungrier, it takes up space that water could be filling, and it's expensive. But sometimes, I just REALLY REALLY need a fountain diet coke.



I went to subway today for lunch. Ordered the buffalo chicken salad....with spinach instead of iceberg. All the veggies including hot peppers.  No cheese and fat free ranch on the side. I then took half the chicken off and will use this tomorrow on my own salad. Sounds good doesn't it?

But the part of my meal I was most excited for was......

My fountain diet coke. It just makes everything taste better and today i felt VERY SICK OF WATER.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I totally agree. I drove through the drive through during my lnch break for a fountain soda. I just was craving one all day long.

    ReplyDelete