Monday, November 1, 2010

Top 3

Top 3 things I love about today.

1. Even after a week traveling across the country I am down 3.5 pounds.
2. My official weigh in today brings me to a weight that I haven't seen for TWO and 1/2 YEARS.
3. I weigh less today than I did BEFORE I got pregnant.


What I learned as that it's okay to indulge ( b/c I did in San Francisco) but as soon as I could I jumped right back into my healthy eating patterns. No lingering around in the land of ..."I'll start tomorrow". Because weight loss is not ruined by ONE unhealthy meal, or even TWO! But little by little, meal by meal.

Now onto my Veggie Inspiration!

I was CRAVING CRAVING CRAVING pizza.

So I made this!


Portobello Mushroom Pizzas

Scoop out brown stuff of a two mushroom caps.
Diced tomatoes &  Red Onions sauteed with garlic, pepper and basil as your sauce.
Turkey Pepperoni chopped up( 17 slices is one serving!)
1 oz of low fat cheese split between BOTH pizzas.

Totally  hit the spot and feels like so much food because you get TWO pizzas. You can even make one traditional and one buffalo chicken ( my fave)

No comments:

Post a Comment