Monday, June 21, 2010

Feeling it.

Weigh-in day is tomorrow.

Usually by now i can FEEL my weight loss.

It's sort of a lightening or even a loosening of skin.

But this week, i don't feel anything.

I moved all weekend. We walked 5 miles yesterday and went swimming at the pool. I stuck to my points.

The only thing i didn't do was drink enough water.

It's been REALLY hot here and on the weekends i'm so focused on my family, i forget to take care of myself.

On Wednesday we leave for Florida. It's a family vacation and i'm a little worried about maintaining a loss. As long as I don't gain, i'll be happy. But when you stay at someone else's house it's hard to know what healthy food i'll have available.

But i just have to remind myself that it's about choices. Big breakfast? small lunch. Going out for Dinner? eat light all day.

I'll let you know tomorrow if my "feeling" is correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment