Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Moving Down

Hooray!

Another 1.5 pounds GONE.

The scale is going in the right direction!

Every pound will lead to another pound and before I know it...all my unwanted poundage will be burned up by Billy Blanks.

My husband and I did Tae Bo last night. It's fun to do it together.

I pretend to punch him and he  pretends to kick me...it's very therapeutic. ( I kid)

After all my years "being" an athlete, i had forgotten how wonderful it is to crawl into bed with a truly tired body.

Not tired because of work, or lack of sleep, or eating junk.

Tired because for 60 minutes I pushed myself to exhaustion.

The sweat, and the sore muscles and the feeling of heavy eyelids is exhilerating. Taking a shower because you need to wash the sweat off is a reward in it self.

No comments:

Post a Comment