Thursday, June 17, 2010

OUT to eat.

Last night we had to clear out of the house so my in-laws could throw a fancy pants dinner party.

So we decided to take The Cub out to eat.

This was my first "out-to eat" since being on plan.

I banked up 13 points plus I had my 35 weekly points. For those of you that don't speak Weight Watchers. ( your daily points are what you stick to all day, and the weekly points are your "splurge points" that you can use all at once or a little each day).

I decided i wanted buffalo wings. I LOVE wings. We ordered them without breading.



So my husband and I split an order. I ate them painstakingly slow. They tasted AMAZING. Worth every bit of the 9 points they cost me.

Then b/c weight watching is all about choices. I ordered a grilled chicken salad with dressing on the side.

I left the restaurant satisfied, not stuffed.

It's hard to get used to NOT being stuffed. For so long that over full, bloated, stomach exploding feeling was the only thing that stopped me from eating.

But last night...i didn't even have to unbutton my pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment