Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Point Loss

Weigh In Day!

I have successfully lost another TWO pounds.

Funny, b/c even though that is a great loss and on the high end of recommened weekly poundage loss...

...it still feels INSIGNIFICANT.

I have trouble realizing that i should focus on the MINI-goals...not the big ones.

Fifty pounds seems DAUNTING but losing 2 pounds this week is doable and healthy and in the right direction.

What is very ironic about celebrating weight loss is that I generally celebrate things with food.

"Oh you just scored an A on your exam? Let's go out for pizza!"

"Oh you finished your dinner! Let's have dessert!"

My first time around on the weight loss train my BFF decided that my first 20 pound loss should be celebrated with Nachos. Yeah, she's skinny.

But when you celebrate weight loss...you have to find other ways to mark the happiness.

Yet it's hard to be happy when WW tells you that they are TAKING AWAY A DAILY FOOD POINT.

I know it's just one point.

And I KNOW that i've been leaving a point on the table every day anyway..but that POINT means so much!

See...it's a mini bag of popcorn, a cup of grapes, a half of banana!

Anyhoo...

I managed another dance with Billy Blanks last night.

I felt stronger.

Less jiggly.

Not MUCH less...but less.

No comments:

Post a Comment