Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I'm Co-dependant

ON Lean Cuisine's.

 Here's the thing. They take all the work out of figuring out lunch.

I simply don't have time.

Between getting my toddler ready for the day and making my own healthy breakfast...the only time I have left for lunch creation is the 2 minutes in between cleaning breakfast dishes and changing the 1st poopy diaper of the day.

My husband tries to help but men seem to have the inability to do more than one thing at a time. So even if I have him focusing on making breakfast, it still leaves 1,230,000 other things to do before we leave the house at 8:00am.

So i always end up tossing a Lean Cuisine in my environmentally friendly reusable lunch satchel with some fruit a yogurt and a 100 calorie snack and calling it lunch.

I know the points. I know they taste marginally better than cardboard and eggshells.

And I mean..it could be worse.

There were a few weeks I "forgot" lunch and had to make a Hardee's run.

But i know they are packed with sodium and I want to get to the point where I whip together a healthy, wholesome from scratch lunch....the night before.

So I"m calling a Lean Cuisine Intervention on myself and only allowing 3 per week.

that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment