Friday, June 11, 2010

Skinny Jeans

I wasn't blessed with skinny jeans.

In fact, my jeans have always been big.

I may have been BORN a small baby ( 6lb 12 oz) but ever since that day, I've managed to have one-up on the growth chart.

In 2005 I joined weight watchers at my highest weight ever. We're talking football player contender.

And within a year I had lost nearly 65 pounds.

I kept it off ( mostly) for 3.5 years.

But then, i sort of let it all go.

And then even though I ran a half marathon a few months before I got pregnant...i wasn't in the best shape.

Add to that growing a  9lb baby and i eventually packed on 55 pounds, to take me to a whole other stratosphere of overweight.

After my son's birth the 55 came off without trying but for the last few months I"ve been stuck in this no man's land of unfit, overweight and no time.

So i decided to stop THINKING about it and start DOING something about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment