Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Reminding Myself!

These are the things that I have to constantly remind myself of.

These will be the cornerstones of making this a permanent change of lifestyle.

Each of these bullet points helps contribute to success as I travel down the scale.

These are my "Must Remember" points.

  • TRACK EVERYTHING. Even the mess ups. Even the days where i consume 100 points. I will track it and forget it. ONE DAY does not destroy success but ONE WEEK, ONE MONTH and ONE YEAR have brought me to where i am today.
  • Wear a pedometer. I will see how lazy i am and it helps me be competitive and try to sneak in extra steps to beat the number.
  • PLAN. Going out to eat? I will find the menu and pick my food ahead of time. I will BRING my lunch. And set myself up for success. Control your environment. If there are no chips in the house, I won't binge on chips!
  • Water yourself. Living things need water. Pudgy living things need more water.

1 comment:

  1. I love this blog Erin. I am back on ww too. lets do it together. You are my hero love MOM

    ReplyDelete