Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I just ate mcdonald's

But it's okay!

I was supposed to be wining and dining someone at lunch today but they canceled.

Which left me sort of lunch-less. That is an emergency in my book.

So I ended up going to McDonald's and ordering the Southewest Salad without chicken (2 points) and the southwest dressing (1/2 packet = 1.5 points).

This is the salad with black beans, corn, romaine lettuce and a sprinkling of Monetary Jack cheese.

I skipped the tortilla sprinkles ( but honestly..it's b/c they forgot to put them in my bag).

A fountain Diet Coke ( summertime bliss).

And...I also picked up a lean cuisine. I know! But I'm dependent!

It was an incredibly filling lunch.

And i got my " I MUST ORDER FROM A FAST FOOD PLACE" lunch time fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment